Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has approved the appointments of seven new permanent secretaries and senior officials for five agencies and approved new deployments for permanent secretaries.
In a statement on Monday, the governor’s Special Adviser on Media & Communication, Muyiwa Adekeye, said Mr El-Rufai reappointed Umma Aboki as Executive Secretary of the Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency, KADIPA.
According to the statement, among the new appointees is Dr. Aliyu Jafaru, who was previously nominated as a commissioner.
The statement also listed the following as new Permanent Secretaries:
- Amina Adamu
- Phoebe Sukai Yayi
- Bashir Umar Lere
- Sabiu Sani
- Dr. Haliru Musa Soba
- Amina Abdullahi
- Muhammed Bashir Umar
The following persons were appointed to various agencies:
- Dr. Aliyu Jafaru, Deputy Director-General, KADGIS.
- Engr. Aliyu Salihu, Acting Director-General, Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority (KADPPA), subject to confirmation by the Kaduna State House of Assembly.
- Engr. Ahmed Munir, Director-General, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASSA)
- Abdullahi Sani, Chairman, SUBEB
- Mubarak Mohammed, Permanent Member, Project Management, SUBEB
- Dr. Christy Alademerin, Permanent Member, Human Resource Management, SUBEB
- Umma Aboki is reappointed Executive Secretary, KADIPA.
Following the new appointments, Permanent Secretaries in Kaduna State are now deployed as follows:
- Nuhu Isiyaku Buzun-Cabinet Affairs
- Adamu Mohammed Mansur-Human Services & Social Development
- Stephen Joseph-Environment
- Habiba A. Shekarau-Housing & Urban Development
- Mahmoud Yamusa-Planning & Budget
- Aisha K. Mohammed-General Services
- Musa Adamu-Local Government
- Ibrahim S. Jere-Public Service Office
- Mohammed Mahmud Shuaibu-Health
- Murtala Dabo-Finance
- Chris Umar-Justice
- Umar K. Ibrahim-Sports Development
- Amina Adamu-SUBEB
- Phoebe Sukai Yayi-Education
- Bashir Umar Lere-Public Works & Infrastructure
- Sabiu Sani-Agriculture
- Dr. Haliru Musa Soba-Business, Innovation & Technology
- Amina Abdullahi-Establishment
- Muhammad Bashir Umar-Civil Service Commission
- Umma K. AhmedDG, Quality Assurance Authority