Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Hazard ruled out of Belgium’s World Cup qualifiers

Must read

- Advertisement -

Borussia Dortmund winger, Thorgan Hazard has been ruled out of Belgium’s upcoming internationals, due to injury, the national team said on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old was last week named in manager Roberto Martinez’s squad for World Cup qualifiers against Estonia, the Czech Republic and Belarus from September 2 to  8.

“Hazard is not fit and left the group this morning. He will continue his recovery at his club,” the national team said in a statement on Twitter.

Hazard had scored eight goals in 39 international appearances for Belgium and was part of the team that reached the quarter-finals at Euro 2020.

Reuters/NAN

READ ALSO:   Maradona’s Porsche up for sale
- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article

- Advertisement -
cosgrove

- Website Designed By DEBORIAN.COM, a Nigerian Web Designer and Web Developer -