A furniture company in Kano, Alibert Furniture, has been gutted by fire in the state.
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the fire broke out in the early hours of Monday, razing down the company, located along Murtala Mohammed Way in the metropolis.
It was gathered that two security personnel of the company sustained various degrees of injuries and had been rushed to a hospital.
Although the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, witnesses attributed the inferno to an electrical fault from the company’s transformer.
Firefighters were able to put off the fire but some parts of the building was still in flames as at the time of filing this report.