President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointments of 11 personal aides and staff.
This is coming after the president had reappointed Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, and Abba Kyari as Chief of Staff, COS, to the President.
A terse statement by presidential spokesman Garba Shehu said the appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.
See the List Below:
- Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)
- Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)
- Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President
- Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol
- Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)
- Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)
- Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)
- Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)
- Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)
- Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)
- Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)
The above appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.