The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board has released the list of 55 applicants shortlisted for the September 2020 Cycle of the Need-Based Foreign Scholarship by the state government.
According to a statement signed on Monday by the Executive Secretary of the Board, Hassan Rilwan, the shortlisted candidates are to proceed to the next step of Document Verification.
He said: “This stage is after the economic status evaluation and document reviews of applicants,” he said while providing a timetable for the date and time of the interview scheduled to take place at the Board’s office in Kaduna metropolis.
Mr Rilwan, therefore, urged the applicants not to come into the premises of the Board until 30 minutes to your time slot, in line with the COVID-19 protocol.
“You must come with your face mask. Only 1 person will be admitted at a time interval of 30 minutes,” the statement added.
The statement advised the applicants to come along with the following:
- Letter of authority to allow @kadss_lbto do background checks to determine that the applicant is poor and in need of Government’s support from employed or both parents of unemployed applicants. You should also accept in the same letter that your information may be documented in government official correspondences for necessary justification and approvals.
- Last 6 months bank statements of all accounts owned by applicants or those of both parents of unemployed applicants. Try not to hide any account bank statement as we have means of identifying them once you give us item (1) above.
- Original documents that were submitted during the application by employed applicants or those of both parents for unemployed applicants
- Original educational documents of applicants
- Pay slips of employed applicants or those of both parents for unemployed applicants
- Tax certificate submitted.
- Death certificate submitted 8.
Any other document that may be relevant.